Adding your EngineeringTrainer Certificates to your LinkedIn Profile
Upload your Certificates in 2 easy steps
1. Upload your Certificate in Google Drive
You can either drag and drop your file to the specific folder you want or you can click New, File upload.
After you upload your certificate, do not forget to change the sharing options of the file to Anyone with the link.
2. Add your Certificate on Your LinkedIn Profile
To add a certification:
1. Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
2. Click View profile.
3. If you've previously added a certificate, scroll down to the Licenses and Certifications section and click Add.
If you've never added a certification, you'll first want to add a Licenses and Certifications section. On your profile page click Add new profile section in your introduction card. Under the Background dropdown, click the Add icon next to Licenses and Certifications.
4. A menu displaying companies will appear as you type in the Issuing Organization field. Be sure to select the correct authority from the menu so their logo appears next to the certification on your profile.
5. Type in your certification information.
Note that we do not provide you with a Credential ID, hence you do not need it to upload your certificate on LinkedIn
6. Click Save.